A bowling ball is designed based on many criteria. Hammer has brought you a new and updated version of the hammer diesel bowling ball that appeals directly to diesel lovers. Hammer is the most trusted brand in the Bowling industry. You will feel the true difference the first time you use the bowling ball.
Hammer diesel torque is one of those balls with a true diesel core shape and a high RG/high differential. It stores energy to decimate the pin deck. Let’s discuss more details in this Hammer diesel torque bowling ball review.
The core of the ball
The diesel torque comes with the same popular symmetrical core as the original diesel model. Hammer bowling balls are famous for their core. This symmetrical core gives you a satisfactory mid-lane reaction; if you are already a diesel ball user, you know how powerful the core is. Hammer comes with a real combination of Hammer’s carbon fiber outer core with a 3-year warranty.
The coverstock of the ball
Well, we all know the importance of coverstock. Its juiced solid cover gives the ball some grit.
Compared to the original diesel one, this ball’s coverstock is expected to be stronger. The ball produces you more mid-lane traction than the original one.
The deep juiced solid coverstock comes with 500/2000 abralon matte finish. This combination allows for an earlier read, leading to more overall hook with forgiveness and recovery.
The overall reaction
The ball has a high RG rating of 2.51 and a high differential of 0.046. The ball is one of the best balls for medium to heavy lane oil conditions where you can keep your angles in front of you.
Storing energy on the backend, the ball gives you continuous motion. Its hook potential is a little bit more than the original. You will see a lot of motion from left to right, but it’s never lost its hit to the pin.
The torque will allow you to move in and still have strong motion and continuation through the pins, where the original diesel would be too strong only in the mids! This is a great ball for your arsenal.
- It is time to rev up your engines. The diesel is back again and this time it is all torqued up
- Updated from the NBA Hybrid cover to the juiced solid cover, this new diesel brings a ton of performance to hammerγcos...
- Updated with hammerγcos patent pending carbon fiber outer core, this diesel carries hammerγcos industry leading three...
- Any return shipping is the responsibility of the consumer if there is a Warranty issue. Color Orange/Gray/Black reaction...
- Factory finish 500/2000 Abralon best lane Condition medium to heavy oil core diesel core type Symmetric mass bias none...
Pros and Cons
- Strong mid-lane motion with continuous backend reaction
- The middle lane motion is very satisfactory too
- The coverstock is strong enough
- Excellent for medium to heavy oil
- A durable and strong ball
- It stores a lot of energy in the backend
- Heavy roll continues well through the pocket
- Awesome color design
- Not recommended for light oil lanes
Frequently Asked Questions
Which lane is perfect for this ball?
You can get superior performance in a synthetic lane where there is medium to heavy oil.
Can you use it in a wood lane?
Is the ball predrilled?
No, the ball is not predrilled. You have to do custom drill according to your skill and style from a pro shop for playing.
Differences between hammer diesel and hammer diesel torque:
The main difference between them is the coverstock. The new one is much stronger.
You can find Hammer diesel torque relatively easy to throw on a house shot, and when the lane starts to break down, you can use Hammer’s original diesel.
Hammer diesel torque stores energy on the backend. On the other hand, hammer original diesel retains a bit more energy down lane.
It is one of the best bowling balls for beginners to intermediate bowlers, especially for Hammer bowling ball lovers. Among Hammer bowling products, Diesel torque bowling ball is a versatile product. Hammer brings many balls for medium to heavy lane conditions. It will complete your arsenal. If you have two diesel balls (New and Old One), you can conquer every lane. If you don’t have either of them, grab at least one to go forward. Just click below to see the bowling ball reaction video of hammer diesel torque.
Last update on 2023-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API